Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Prep: (To the tune of “To the Left”) To the west to the west, everything I own in the car, headed west!

Brenna:

Gracie's HUGE box!

All packed in...hope she can breathe!
Takes up most of the van! 
Packing was the easy part, fitting everything I own in a mini-van was a different story! While making my moving plans Michala and I explored and exhausted all options deciding our best bet would be to get an SUV or van to haul my life out west. A 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan was the final culprit; “don’t mind the kids in the back.”
OH MY!  Did we REALLY get all that in the car?
space saver bags are GREAT!
Little did I know at the time I purchased them, Space Saver Bags would be my saving grace. This was a great idea taking my bedding, bath and clothing and shrinking it to 1/3 sized solid bricks that stacked fairly well in the back of my mom-mobile. I believe I had a total of 5 XL cubes and several medium and large sealed bags along with a brand new 47” TV, 52” mirror, Large dog cage, 4 Rubbermaid stackable drawers and a tall 3 drawer stand, about 10 medium sized boxes, 2 backpacks, 2 suitcases, 2 girls and a bitch. Everything else I purchased on amazon and had shipped to my new apartment in Spokane WA Including a king sized bed and bed frame, pots and pans, dishes, silverware, baking sheets, knife set, pizza stone.

Pictures are to come....we are having some technical difficulties with them....our phones are JUNK.

UGH.


No comments:

Post a Comment