Friday, January 14, 2011

Our house

Several people have been complaining that we haven't posted any pictures of our house.  I will put some on here that were taken just shortly after we moved in.  I will work on more...I just keep forgetting to take my camera home from work!

Our main bathroom!
  
 New shower curtain and curved curtain rod .  I HATED the old rod and I have ALWAYS wanted a curved shower curtain rod!  I am still trying to figure out what to do with my old shower curtain...I still love it!  I will hold onto it for now until I figure something out.
Our dining room.  It looks WAY different now.  I hung things on the walls...finally.  I will post updated pics later!

Living room...again looks VERY different with some things on the walls and new lamps thanks to my previous post HERE

View from the dining room area into our kitchen.  That door on the right goes to our bedroom.


View of the main area of the house from the front door.

Our spare bedroom...also known as "The Dexter Room"

That is all for now, like I said....I will put some better pics up later.  I am taking the camera home tonight!!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment